UPSC Notification 2019 released for Civil services | Current Affairs, Current Affairs 2019

UPSC Notification 2019 released for Civil services

Posted by

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification on its official website and has begun its online application process from February 19, 2019. Last date for application is March 18, 2019.

The civil services examination (CSE) 2019 preliminary level will be conducted on June 2, 2019. Candidates interested for UPSC IAS/ IPS/ IFS can apply for the examination online. The application forms has been uploaded online at the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. The main examination for UPSC civil services exam will be conducted on September 20 which will be held for five days. The main examination for UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) will be conducted on December 1, 2019. The IFS main exam will be conducted for 10 days.

UPSC Notification 2019

14 Comments

1. Pls add 9164797175

2. Srawan Rai says:

Want to WRITE IAS EXAM IN 2020

3. Sir,
    My self preethi
    I have completed my BA in correspondence without 2nd year can I attend for UPSC exam sir, plz help me sir by replying.

4. Mohammed Abdul Mubeen says:

Sir I have completed to ssc only I want write upsc exam can I select for this exam

5. Same IPS akkunum TN seavai seiinum

6. Syed unees babu says:

Add my number 9951701340

7. APARNA M says:

Sir
    I am 34years old 17 10 1984 obc catogery am I eligible for upsc 2020

8. Sir! I am studying in 11th Std. So I will prepare in Upsc Exam. Which books I will Prepare it please reply soon sir

9. Sir I am studying 3rd BA eng so, I will prepare in UPSC exam hence which books prepare it please tell me soon sir

10. SUBINDAS says:

Please add me sir
    Mob no 9079816889

11. I’m Geeta Yadav my dob is 24.1.87, I belong to middle class family, I would like to become ias officer, but I don’t have money to take coaching. I need help to crack this exam

• Ashok Kumar Meel says:

Sir i am Ashok Kumar meel.
      Job in Delhi police.
      Mai UPSC ki exam dena chahta hu.
      Please guide me.
      My no. 8929342161

12. Sreeramulu says:

Sir I have to graduation. I interested for studying civils.
    Wich subjects I prepared sir. Can u suggest me sir
    How to iam cracks that exams me sir.

13. Sreeramulu says:

Sir I have to completed graduation. I interested for studying civils.
    Wich subjects I prepared sir. Can u suggest me sir
    How to iam cracks that exams me sir.