Union Education Minister and Tribal Affairs Minister jointly launched the ‘School Innovation Ambassador Training Program’ (SITAP) for 50,000 School Teachers on 16th July 2021.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had announced that the Board in collaboration with the Ministry of Education’s Innovation Cell (MIC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) will impart training to 50 thousand teachers as Innovation Ambassadors.
- The innovative is one of its kind training program for School Teachers.
- This program aims at training 50,000 school teachers on Innovation, Entrepreneurship, IPR, Design Thinking, Product development, Idea generation, etc.
- The program has been designed by the Innovation Cell of the Ministry of Education and AICTE for School Teachers based on its “Innovation Ambassador Training Program for Higher Educational Institution’s faculty members”.
- The training will be delivered in online mode only.
- The first batch of this program will start on the 20th of July.