Union Education Minister Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank has been awarded the International Invincible Gold Medal for 2021 by Maharshi Organization.
- The honour was announced at a two-day virtual session which was attended by representatives from over 110 countries.
- He has been recognized for his extraordinary commitment and outstanding service to humanity through his writings, social and illustrious public life.
- The decision was made after due deliberations by a high-powered committee duly constituted under the leadership of Dr Tony Nader who is the global head of the Maharshi Organization.
- This honour will be given by the worldwide Maharishi Organization & its universities.
- The award will be formally presented to the union minister on Guru Purnima on 24 July 2021.
About Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank:
- Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank is the current Union Education Minister.
- He is a member of the Lok Sabha.
- He is from the constituency of Haridwar, Uttarakhand.
- He introduced the most innovative, creative, scientific and inclusive New Education Policy (NEP) crafted by Government of India (GoI).
- He has also helped in propagating the ancient Vedic values, wisdom and traditional knowledge in the most scientific manner.