Aiming to offer common point for all the innovation happening across the nation, NITI Aayog & MyGov launched “Innovate India Platform”.
Launching the platform, Mission Director, Atal Innovation Mission said that the #InnovateIndia MyGov-AIM portal creates the much-needed innovations platform for registering both grassroots and deep-tech innovators at a national level. Those searching for a critical innovation can leverage the portal advantageously for the benefit of the economy as well as national social needs.”
Some of the features of this platform are:
• The platform is open to all Indian citizens
• The users can View, comment, share, and rate the innovations crowdsourced on the #InnovateIndia platform
• View the leaderboard which is calculated based on the votes on each innovation.
• Citizens can share their/organizations/someone else’s innovation on the platform by login to the MyGov website
• These innovations can also be shared on various social media platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter