* Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana – with the motto Har Khet Ko Paani – according priority to water security.
* Jal Sanchay and Jal Sinchan – to nurture water conservation and ground water recharging.
* National Education Policy – to meet the challenges posed by lack of quality research and innovation in educational institutions.
* National Multi-Skill Mission – with the goal of skilled India and to break the barriers between formal education and skill development.
* National Sports Talent Search System – facilitate development and promotion of Indian sports, particularly rural sports.
* National Health Assurance Mission – to promote yoga and AYUSH.
* Swachh Bharat Mission – for ensuring hygiene, waste management and sanitation across nation. The mission will be a tribute to Mahatma Gandhi.
* Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana – electrification of tribal hamlets and connecting them with all-weather roads.
* National Madrasa Modernisation Programme – to spread modern and technical education.
* Broadband Highway – to reach all schools and villages and make all schools e-enabled.
* National Mission e-bhasha – to develop digital vernacular content and disseminate classic literature in different languages.
* National Mission for beautifying and improving the amenities and infrastructure at pilgrimage centres.
* National Mission on Himalayas for the conservation of Himalayan ecology.
* National Energy policy – development of energy, infrastructure, human resource and technology.
* Diamond Quadrilateral project for the launch of high speed trains.