CII-Future Tech 2021: The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) recently organized an International Conference and Exhibition on Digital technologies, “Future Tech 2021- a Journey of digital transformation to technology adoption and acceleration”.
Future Tech 2021 has been organized from October 19 to 27, 2021.
The inaugural session was virtually attended by Rajeev Chandrasekhar, Minister of State in the Ministry of Electronics & IT, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
- The focus theme of the International conference is “Driving technologies for building the future, we all can trust”
- The theme will have 5 pillars: Strategy, Growth, Resilience, Inclusiveness, Trust.
- The International conference will serve as a platform for Indian industry and entrepreneurs to understand the nuances of technologies and identify the right approach and technologies for their business as well as B2B partnerships.
About Confederation of Indian Industry (CII):
- The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is a non-governmental trade association and advocacy group.
- CII was founded in 1895.
- CII engages business, political, academic, and other leaders of society to shape global, regional, and industry agendas.
- It is a membership-based organization.
- It is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
- The current Director-General (DG) is Chandrajit Banerjee.