According to an official release, the MoU will facilitate that the Visa Free Agreement for holders of Diplomatic passports as well as liberalization of UK Visa Regime for those who are travelling to the UK legally, after conclusion of the MoU. It will ensure the return of persons who have no lawful basis to be in the territory of the other Party after verification of nationality to its satisfaction. It will help in streamlining the procedure of return of nationals who are caught to be staying illegally, belonging to the other party in a specified time-frame.
IAS Interview Tips
English News Bulletin –Apr 24, 2018
- India’s Engagement with ASEAN [New]
- Blue Whale Suicide Game Challenge Explained[New]
- How Different and Special is India’s Independence Day in 2017
- India Needs Prison Reforms to Decongest its Jails
- Indian Cinema- An Overview
- India’s Presidential Election 2017
- Let ‘Monsoon Asia’ be the New Clarion Call for India
Copyright © 2018 www.civilserviceindia.com All Rights Reserved.