The time and the date of interview are intimated to the candidates individually and the e-summon will be made available on the official website of the commission. The candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test for the selection to the various posts in Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ civil services that include Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service must be present in the interview center.
IAS Interview Tips
English News Bulletin –Apr 19, 2018
- India’s Engagement with ASEAN [New]
- Blue Whale Suicide Game Challenge Explained[New]
- How Different and Special is India’s Independence Day in 2017
- India Needs Prison Reforms to Decongest its Jails
- Indian Cinema- An Overview
- India’s Presidential Election 2017
- Let ‘Monsoon Asia’ be the New Clarion Call for India
Copyright © 2018 www.civilserviceindia.com All Rights Reserved.